March 27, 2007

Ryan Gosling

SKEET SKEET SKEEEET


So I haven't seen Half Nelson yet, but Ryan Gosling is just so damn attractive that I'm pretty sure the movie can't be anything less than amazing. Okay, i'm basing his skeetaliciousness solely off of the intellectual thriller, "The Notebook", but wasn't he adorable?? When my roommate spotted him with Rachel McAdams at the Dean and Deluca on University, he was extremely gracious and very willing to give her an autograph. AWWW. And even though he was born in a place ridiculously named "London, Ontario" i'm willing to overlook that. In fact, if he asked me to sleep with him, I might just let his ridiculous birth place slide.

5 comments:

Betty said...

Ryan Gosling, you can chew on my shirt any time you want.

Alison said...

half nelson: sooo hot

Anonymous said...

hey, come on- what's wrong with London? It's a sweet city. I live there. Anyway, that's awesome you saw them.

Anonymous said...

Hey that's cool that your roomie saw Ryan and Rachel. There are many folks on RMO who would love to know if you can tell them when this sighting took place???

Olivia said...

Umm, i think it was Spring 2006? Apparantly he turned to Rachel and asked "Babe do you have a pen?". siiigh. What's RMO?