March 25, 2007

Jason Schwartzman

Skeet skeet... skeet.
"It feels like someone's throwing marshmallows at my ass." Someone is throwing marshmallows at your ass, Jason Schwartzman, and it's me. Jason Schwartzman (henceforth being referred to as, "The Schwartz") may have unconventional good looks and some intergalactic eyebrows, but that never stopped me before (what?). Wes Anderson's darling, The Schwartz was something like 15 when he starred in Rushmore, and was the drummer for Phantom Planet (before he got way too cool to hang out with those guys, with major parts in Spun and Shopgirl). Let's not forget how he rode a unicycle in Slackers, as Cool Ethan. He's never not cool, and one of the few men that looks good with a 5 o'clock shadow. And that, my friends, is bitchin'.
Correction: So he was like 18 in Rushmore. I swear to Gob someone told me he was only 15, and whoever that was is a damn dirty liar. And besides, you're not reading this to get the facts, you're here to ogle hot men. If you wanted facts you'd be on IMDB, and we can't say enough nice things about that site.

4 comments:

Betty said...

Actually I'm really glad he was 18 in Rushmore. Makes me feel less guilty for lusting after Max Fischer.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across this blog since I am relatively new to the hotness of "The Schwartz". Bravo!
-Laura

Anonymous said...

I love me some "shwartz"!

He's my second favorite celeb...

after comedian, Demetri Martin.

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT. When I saw rushmore, I was just like, "Oh my! That boy has quiiiite the potential!" And so now, I see this picture. At first I thought he looked familiar, but then I read the word 'Rushmore' and I SHAT BRIX!!!!